- 2015 – Scholarship received for the Summer Course on European Competition Law by the Academy of European Law, Trier, Germany;
- 1999 - 2004 – Sofia University, Faculty of Law, Master of Law, LLM;
- September 2003 – December 2003 – University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Faculty of Law, Courses on International Commercial Disputes, European Union Law, European Court of Human Rights.
- Joined Dimitrov, Petrov & Co. in 2005;
- January 2004 – April 2005 – Trainee at Georgieva, Petrov, Nenkov, Georgiev Law Firm
- Corporate and commercial law, M&A, competition law, energy law
Membership in Professional Organizations
- Executive Board of South East Legal Alliance (SELA);
- Regional Fora Liaison Officer at the European Regional Forum with the International Bar Association;
- Sofia Bar Association;
- International Bar Association (IBA).
- English, German